- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means the Product Network entity with which you are interacting. We will make it clear to you which entity this is;
- ‘the site’ means the Product Nwteork website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, registering for our events or services or visiting our site.
2. How you can contact us:
FAO the Data Protection Officer, 4 Parr Road, Stanmore, Middx, HA7 1QP, UK
3. Information we may collect about you
Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, or provide us with your details over the phone, for example when you register an account with us, use our platform and services or subscribe to our mailing list. This
information might include your name, address, email address, phone number and other information relevant to the service that you’re registering for
Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
registration systems or payment systems; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may engage third parties to operate websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to the website on our behalf.
- We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
4. How we use information about you
|We use personal data to:||The purpose of this is:||The applicable legal basis:|
|Provide you with information that you have requested from us, in relation to products and services we provide (for example new gifting, technology or branded merchandise).||We will need to use your contact details to keep you updated about the products or services you have indicated you are interested in.||By specifically requesting information from us, you are consenting to us using your personal data for the purposes of communicating such information to you.|
|To keep in contact with you about other similar products or services of ours that may be of interest to you, or for research purposes after you have used one of our products or services.||To keep you up to date on similar products or services you have previously purchased from us in the past. To analyse the effectiveness of our products and offerings to you.||It is our legitimate interest to keep you up to date on similar products and services of ours you have used in the past. Where we rely on legitimate interests in this way, we will always offer an opt out and unsubscribe option on any marketing information we send you.|
|Pass on your contact details to our logistics partners in order to send you merchandise, product information or product samples.||We engage logistic partners in order to deliver items globally. In order to send items to you for sampling or production purposes. We need to use your personal information *such as address) to ship these items to you.||Where we need to share these details with such logistic partners in order to perform the contract we have with you, the legal basis would be the performance of a contract. In other circumstances, we have a legitimate interest to provide the details to our partners, because these services are required for delivery and it is in your interest to be provided with this information. If you prefer us not to share these details with our logistics partners, you can us indicate using the opt out box when you register your details, or let us know during the contracting process.|
|Analyse user traffic to measure use of our websites and improve their content.||We may use information such as your IP address for analytical purposes of our pages, this could also include improving the content of our websites and services.||We have identified web analytics as a legitimate interest of our business, and allow us to better meet your needs as a customer.|
|To comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements.||We may need to use or process your personal data to comply with some legal requirements.||Where we need to process your data for these reasons, the legal basis will be compliance with a legal obligation.|
You can find out more information on the privacy notice provided at the time you submit your data to us or in your contract with us (if applicable).
5. Who we might share your data with
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with:
- Other entities in the Product Network Group. Where the relevant Group entity is outside the EEA, we would only transfer data where an appropriate safeguard such as EU model clauses or Privacy Shield certification exists between the entities.
- Any other Product Network entity or selected third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes (such consent will be sought prior to our sharing of this data).
- Any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. For more information about how to reject cookies using your internet browser settings please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser (or alternatively visit https://www.aboutcookies.org). Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our websites.
7. Third Party Content, Sites, and Contributions
8. How we look after your data and how long we keep it for
We use a variety of technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to, unlawful use of, and modification and destruction of any personal data we store.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, or for as long as the law otherwise permits. If your information has been provided as part of a promotion or order where our systems are involved to process and deliver, data will be kept for 90 days and then hard-deleted from our system and servers.